* Born as a summer event to support restoration efforts.
* Returning each year, Jazz provides participants and guests with a rich and stimulating musical interlude, and an opportunity to experience the dynamic beauty and serenity of the seaside Rectory and grounds during the reception that follows.
* Funds raised exclusively support restoration and preservation of the church building.
*In 2018 we sold 294 tickets!!! Thank you
* In addition to ongoing conservation, protection, restoration, and general care for our beloved historic landmark, our 124 year-old St. Peter's requires urgent attention to issues surrounding the bell tower.
* Engineering evaluations, structural repairs and ongoing restoration needs are costly. Your support is more important than ever!
We are looking for sponsors in 2021 and those who want to buy tickets . Sponsors help us in several ways including offset printing costs and other expenses associated with holding such a large event. Your name is also published in our printed brochure. Please email us if you are interested. Thank you