* Born as a summer event to support restoration efforts.
* Returning each year, Jazz provides participants and guests with a rich and stimulating musical interlude, and an opportunity to experience the dynamic beauty and serenity of the seaside Rectory and grounds during the reception that follows.
* Funds raised exclusively support restoration and preservation of the church building.
* In addition to ongoing conservation, protection, restoration, and general care for our beloved historic landmark, our 120 year-old St. Peter's requires urgent attention to issues surrounding the bell tower.
* Engineering evaluations, structural repairs and ongoing restoration needs are costly. Your support is more important than ever!
* AUGUST 10, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
* Individual Tickets $25 at the door
* Sponsorships from $150 (please contact
Louesa Gillespie at 207.646.5501)